As of tonight, I've cleaned up the casting flash, glued them to bases, built up putty around the bases to blend the join, and "accessorized" the bases a bit to help individualize them.
Tomorrow (hopefully), I'm going to add some rock texture to some of them (to create a "gravel road") and finish assembling the fence pieces I put on two of them; when the glue dries, they all get their primer coat.
Then I can start painting! Whee!
I've come a long way from my Crypt of the Sorcerer days (this isn't my copy, but this was the first gaming product I ever bought myself -- and I painted the figs about that well) ... but I've still got a long way to go...
PS: Here's the second gaming product I bought myself. I'm noticing a pattern here. ;)