Well okay I will...
1. My earliest attempts at drawing were Bambi, Peanuts, and Star Trek.
2. My cartooning style started out as a kind of hybrid between Berke Breathed and Walt Kelly, without being anywhere near as good as either of them. These days it has a more well-rounded set of influences, and can occasionally be pretty good when I'm on a roll. I still have slumps that drive me crazy, tho, and have a lot of trouble drawing without references.
3. I cannot color inside the lines. I have never been able to color inside the lines. I don't have enough control over my hand movements to even trace a line exactly.
4. As an outgrowth of #3, I looooove Photoshop. It has undo, and an eraser tool.
5. As an outgrowth of #4, I don't do a very good job with real media, 'cause I'm spoiled by the tools in Photoshop. I am working on correcting this, however.
6. I would very much love to do more art for fun, as well as for art shows, but lately I have a lot of trouble coming up with ideas.
7. It takes me so long to do a finished piece, that 85% of my art is just sketches. On the other hand, I've become fairly adept at working with a #2 pencil!
8. Writing is much, much easier than art, for me. I know lots of people, such as Vince, for whom the exact opposite is true. I envy their facility like crazy ... but on the other hand, I love being able to write quickly!
9. Furries is much more fun to draw than people is. ;)
10. I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler. People who can do technical drawings do some bizarre kind of voodoo that I just stare at in total incomprehension.