- Man, uploading two weeks' worth of Suburban Jungle in one whack is nice. Wish I could do that more often! Unfortunately, half of these were drawn by somebody else and the other half are cut-and-pastey filler things. Oh well.
- I'm sorry to anyone and everyone that I might have put off by being cranky the past couple of days. I've felt like utter crud and I'm doing my best not to take it out on other people. To whomever was the joker who rescheduled Daylight Savings Crime to be right when I'm in the middle of moving, I hereby bequeath a BOOT TO THE HEAD.
- Just about everything on the "do this before moving" list is taken care of now, but we've still got more stuff to pack. So that's what pretty much the rest of the week is going to be.
- My home internet access will probably go away over the weekend. We should have cable in the new place as of Friday, but we'll have an "install-it-yourself" kit for the internet and we may end up needing wireless cards for the PCs. So any connection I'll be doing until that's all configured will be from work, or possibly from the laptop. If I'm slow to respond to e-mails or whatever, that's why. That, and 'cause I'm busier than a one-legged man at a head-booting contest.
- If all goes well, SJ will pick up the storyline again on 3/26. In fact, katayamma has that strip already -- I just need to draw the rest of that week's, sometime next week after the move.
- There is no #6.
That's all for now. I think I'm going to actually *gasp* relax for the rest of the evening! OMG!