Sometime around Dragon*Con my beloved Clié fell into a grey hole and disappeared, never to be seen again. I have since found out that the PDA market in the U.S. has effectively imploded. Apparently, if you want an electronic notepad, you're pretty much expected to have it be part of your phone these days. Pfui. So I've decided to get myself "the best of what's left" -- which as far as I can tell boils down to a Palm T/X.
Unfortunately, when it evaporated, my Clié took my most recent Too-Much-To-Do List with it. A little accident involving Buddha, a frappuccino, and the synch cradle prevented me from doing any backups all summer ... so I'm going to have to add stuff to the list as I remember it. (And check the Outlook archives on TIFFANY to see if there's anything from March or whenever that still needs to be on there.)
Meanwhile, here's the list.
Order a new PDA
- Pick up the new PDA
- Get more "Wellness" canned for Buddha
- Write SJ scripts for 01/07/08 - 01/18/08
- Draw SJ for 01/07 and 01/09
- Take load to Salvation Army
- Take exercise bike to same
- Organize Bowflex room
- Reinstall/configure iTrainer
- Get wall calendar for work
- Dover "Set Cheer" button
- Printing for either Cake Portfolio or individual prints (package deal sale?)
- Rooming arrangements for AC
- Carpe Diem pages
What am I forgetting, those of you out there who might know?