A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it"
So here we go...
- My hands and feet are disproportionately small compared to my height due to a genetic condition known as "Scrivener's Palsy." It also makes my handwriting very slow, and my drawing even slower.
- One of my proudest moments was getting Harlan Ellison to crack up.
- I am very good at conceptual math (such as geometry), but terrible at arithmetic (i.e., number-crunching). However, I failed at Trigonometry in college because VCU had such a terrible math program at the time, and never went any further. (I don't know if the VCU math program ever shaped up.)
- My signature fedora was inspired by Indiana Jones' gray "dress hat" in Raiders of the Lost Ark (as opposed to the brown crushable that he usually wears). I have had several over the years, and gave the one I had before my current one to mammallamadevil when it "retired."
- I like black jellybeans and black licorice.
- My father was 45 years old when I was born, and my mother was 39. I am 12 years younger than my brother, and 15 years younger than my sister.
- The Robey coat of arms is a red stag on a yellow field. The name "Robey" derives from "Roebuck."
Lessee ... tag seven people, eh? Okay, I tag Gilligan, the Skipper too, the millionaire and his wife, the movie star, the Professor and Mary Ann.
Didn't say they had to be real people. ;)