1) Do you like blue cheese?
Uck, no. I like cream cheese, tho, does that count?
2) Have you ever smoked heron?
Heck, I've never even smoked salmon.
3) Do you own guns?
Toys, yes. The real things, no.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not generally. I'm usually too busy being annoyed at sitting in the waiting room for 20 minutes past my listed appointment time.
6) Last commercial jingle you heard?
I don't actually remember, but my guess would be "Ba-dap bap bap baaa, I'm loving it."
7) Favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Old Ones. "Real" Christmas song, probably "Feliz Navidad."
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Either white chocolate mocha, or bottled mocha frappuccino poured into a cup and microwaved for two minutes to make it hot.
9) Can you do push ups?
Yes, but I loathe them.
10) Can you do a chin up?
Never have successfully done one, no matter how much pumping iron I do.
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Probably my grandfather's "R" ring, which is way too large for my fingers.
12) Favorite hobby?
Does my writing count as a hobby? Then that. Otherwise, roleplaying games.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
I've been in collisions; none of them were bad enough to be called a "wreck," tho.
14) Do you have ADD?
I was in school before every kid with high idea flow was called "ADD" and given stupefying drugs. So I don't know if they'd say I did or not. Certainly I had a problem sitting still in class.
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
Hate? I don't know, after getting over my depression I kinda stopped hating myself. I dislike that I've got a permanent spare tire and a pudgy face, that I have a hard time maintaining focus, and that I'm a bit of a slob. Pick your favorite.
16) Middle name?
No thanks, I've got one already. (Robert, specifically.)
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1 - Ow, my leg hurts.
2 - *random snippet of music going through my head*
3 - I need to clean up my desk.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
1 - breakfast (cheese danish + white mocha)
2 - Cat Fancy magazine for laurie_robey
3 - lunch (buffalo chicken fingers)
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1 - mocha frappuccino
2 - root beer
3 - unsweetened iced tea
20) Current worry?
Too much to do!
21) Current hate right now?
22) Did you get followers for Valentine's Day?
I have had followers in the past, actually. But I didn't get them for Valentine's Day.
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Hanging out at the Rathbun house playing games we got for Christmas, IIRC.
24) Where would you like to go?
25) Name three people who will complete this?
I could make an educated guess, but I would prefer not to.
26) Do you own slippers?
Yes. I only wear them when it's really cold, tho.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
An incredibly beat-up old blue-ish t-shirt I wear for sleeping in.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Don't know that I've ever tried it.
29) Can you whistle?
Yup, although I can't do that "two fingers behind your teeth super-loud" whistle.
30) Favorite color?
It varies. Sometimes it's purple, sometimes it's pine green, sometimes it's a deep sort of blue-green. I have been rather keen on a deep reddish-brown lately, also.
31) Would you be a pirate?
Like a real "kill the merchant and take his stuff" pirate? No.
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Usually stuff written in or before the '30s and '40s and very often by Cole Porter, Irving Berlin, or Gilbert & Sullivan, although anything peppy and upbeat stands a good chance.
33) Favorite girl's name?
Laurie is my favorite girl, is that what you mean? If you mean my favorite name that happens to apply to girls, I tend to like long and elaborate names like "Jennifer" or "Stephanie."
34) Favorite boy's name?
I'm not going to tell you who my favorite boy is, 'cause the rest will get jealous. ;P As for favorite name that happens to apply to boys, Alexander. No contest.
35) What's in your pocket?
At the moment, I've got no pockets on me. The ones in the closet, I would assume lint and possibly bits of thread.
36) Last thing or person who made you laugh?
Buddha being playful last night.
37) Best bed sheets as a child?
When I was a kid, all my sheets were plain cheapy white ones. Although I had a Peter Pan pillowcase I was very fond of.
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
My back going out just before Dragon*Con 2002. It was only through the exertion of great willpower (and a lot of drugs) that I was able to walk for a period of about a month.
39) Do you love where you live?
I love the house and I'm cool with the yard. I don't really like the neighborhood. If I could have this house over in the neighborhood I lived in before this, I would probably never want to move again.
40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
One, although we've got six computer screens.
41) Who is your loudest friend?
jamesbarrett. Unless you're referring to snoring, in which case hantamouse.
42) How many dogs do you have?
None now. My household had three when I was growing up.
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
If so, I'm not aware of it.
44) What is your favorite song of all time?
I don't know that I could pick just one. Possibly the overture from H.M.S. Pinafore, if only because I loved that one from such an early age and still love it now and the question says "of all time." But I love so many, I'm hard pressed to pick a single one.
45) What is your favorite book?
Right now, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. In the past, I've had others.
46) What is your favorite candy?
British chocolate, unsullied by nuts.
47) Favorite Sports Team?
Duuuuh... the Gryffindor Quidditch team? I dunno. I root for the Redskins for social reasons, but don't really care about it that much.
48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
I kinda like the idea of "Move Your Dead Bones, Bones, Bones," but I'm not sure it would be appreciated. ;) A dixieland-style wake might be good.
49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
I think I was asleep by that point. If not, either reading or trying to get to sleep.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Buddha is having a sneezing fit."