1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 6:00 am. Then 6:10, 6:15, 6:35, 6:45, 6:50, 6:55, and 7:10. The last one stuck, unfortunately.
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? No, not really.
3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Forbidden Kingdom
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Toughie. "Star Trek" (the original), "Mission: Impossible," "Columbo," "The Prisoner," "Nero Wolfe," "Mystery Science Theater 3000," and "Monty Python's Flying Circus" all rank right up there.
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Bottled mocha frappuccino and a cherry Pop Tart
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Robert
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Okra in any form, and peas
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback named "Bruce" when I drive, which isn't often
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH ? tuna
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? pettiness
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? My signature grey fedora, of course :)
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? The U.K. and lots of it; possibly Australia
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? most of my stuff comes from St. John's Bay ('cause they make it in my size)
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Not sure. I don't really intend to "retire" in the classic sense, so much as "finally switch to doing my real work full-time".
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? 30th, thanks to Camstone, Smrgol, LionKingCMSL, and Kamau :)
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Quidditch ;)
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Duuuuhhh ... probably Australia
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? the late wabbitcalif
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? jamesbarrett or possibly frostdemn
22. FAVORITE SAYING? "Uuuuuhhh … yeah."
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? October 13
25. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Night. Very much.
26. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 11-12 depending on the brand. It got smaller when I lost weight.
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Things are more like they are right now than they've ever been before!
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Deliriously happy and stinking rich.
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? A bit stressed but hanging in there.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? British chocolate
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Pansies or violets
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? May 24 — long weekend!
33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? John "The Gneech" Robey or "Robey, John Robert" depending on how official you are
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? work chatter, pfui
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? working on a frappuccino currently
36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? occasionally; haven't had any come true tho
37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? royal purple, although I always liked the term "burnt umber"
38. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? sunny, cool, and breezy
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Dominion brand root beer
40. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? P.J. Skidoo's, Matsutake Steak House, or Moss Beach Distillery — all of which are too pricey for me to go there regularly
42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? no idea
43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? depends on age; either Mego Kirk and Spock until c. 1979, then X-Wing Fighter
44. SUMMER or WINTER? Not real keen on either, but if I have to choose, winter. I prefer spring and fall.
45. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes please :)
46. COFFEE OR TEA? Tea. For all my love of mochas, drip coffee is nasty.
47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Why just one?
48. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? Whatevah. :)
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching Speed Racer, believe or not. I'm a sucker for movies any more.
50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Buddha, probably. Also the bed inflation thingie.
51. WHO IS THE FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? hantamouse or dilletante, it's hard to be sure
52. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Draw, update Quicken
53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? oblivion
55. SALTY OR SWEET? Depends on the context.
56. RING SIZE? 7ish I think
57. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 7
58. HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU HAVE? Does Buddha count? Then, well, him.
59. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? just Virginia
60. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Friendly acquaintances? Yes. Close friends? No.
61. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? Exactly as many people who read my LJ.
62. HOW MANY WILL RESPOND? From "none" to about six directly, plus one or two posting it in their own.