01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: The original Star Wars is an obvious choice. Casablanca is another one.
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre: Fellowship of the Ring
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Harrison Ford, Hugh Jackman, Stephen Fry
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: I won't deliberately watch anything with Tom Cruise in it. I also avoid John Travolta, but not to the same degree. I hope I never meet Tom Cruise, because it would be a major struggle to force myself not to deck him for what he did to Mission: Impossible.
05. Name a movie that you can quote from: Lots! I am a quoting machine. How about "Whoa! That's not riiiight!" from Galaxy Quest for starters?
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: I don't generally "sing along," because I'm trying to watch the movie. I sing later.
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: Casablanca — it really is as good as people say it is.
09. Name a movie that you own: Where to begin? I'll say Street Fighter: The Movie just for the fun of it.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: Does Hugh Laurie count? I mean, he was always an actor, but he started by playing silly clowning roles. If not, I'll say The Rock. He may not be up to Hamlet yet, but I'm willing to bet he could work up to it if he tried.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Alas, no. There was a drive-in at the end of West Ox Road when I was a kid, but it was closed ages ago and I never got to go there.
12. Ever made out in a movie? Of course not, I'm trying to watch the movie. Duh.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: Right now, Madagascar 2. Lots of others.
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Darkman. Awful movie.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre: Both Fellowship of the Ring and Return of the King. Also, surprisingly enough, Speed Racer.
16. Popcorn? M&Ms.
17. How often do you go to the movies? About five times a year. Would do more except I never want to spend the time.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Get Smart, I think. It was either that or Forbidden Kingdom, but I forget which now.
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Good fantasy, which is very hard to find. Followed by 2-D animation, followed by romantic comedy.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? It was a double feature of The Jungle Book and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang — I don't remember which one played first, tho.