- Scripted Suburban Jungle through the end of March.
- Did two Sketch-A-Day sketches.
- Made a Valentine's day card for laurie_robey. (It was a cheesy little quickie, but fun.)
- Tried out the brush pens that Balto recommended. Very nice! Now I gotta learn how to use them and not suck. ;P
- Learned a new (if stressful!) card game from sirfox.
- Drew all of next week's Suburban Jungle! 0.o
- Bought a new monitor for my computer when I discovered that Tiff's hair was coming out green(?!).
- Penciled another page of Carpe Diem.
- Upgraded gear on my lil' hobbitey warden in LotRO.
In short, this weekend was packed full o' STUFF. But that's the way I like them! I always feel more energized after a weekend of accomplishment, than I do after a weekend of sitting around.
Today, while theoretically a holiday for me, I am in fact going to be working to make up some time from last week. Unfortunately, I am also getting a root canal. D:>
My life just never stops being interesting! ;P