So somebody posted to me in a comment, “Are you on Twitter?” I was somewhat surprised by the question, given how much I talk about my various internet connections.
I am the sinister spider at the center of a malignant web! Er, I’ve made an effort to reach out across a variety of platforms, because some readers prefer one over another and I’m trying to make my work available to everyone who might be interested. I am that needy an attention-hound.
So! For all those who are interested, here’s a rundown of the various ways you can find me online:
- gneech.com — Your one-stop Gneech shop. Includes all of the following links, as well as stories, reviews, periodic fits of madness, and bad poetry.
- RSS — An RSS feed of my gneech.com posts.
- LiveJournal — Still my “social medium” of choice, LJ also includes my more personal ramblings.
- Facebook — I don’t care for FB myself, but some of my readers use it exclusively.
- @the_gneech on Twitter
- Goodreads.com — My Goodreads.com author page. I could use some more friends there!
- Amazon — My Amazon author page, such as it is. Not the easiest thing in the world to maintain.
- DeviantArt — A smattering of my art.
- Artspots — A gallery of my furry art.
- FurAffinity — Another gallery of art. Warning: Not always the most family-friendly of sites.
…I think that covers ‘em all, or at least all the major ones. So! Pick your favorite and hang on for dear life! If anyone has suggestions for places I should be but I’m not, I’d love to hear them.