Yoinked from grifter_t_wolf for no particular reason.
- First thing you wash in the shower?
- What color is your favorite hoodie?
- Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- Do you plan outfits?
- How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
- Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
- Did you meet anybody new today?
- What are you craving right now?
- Do you floss?
- What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- Are you emotional?
- Have you ever counted to 1,000?
- Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- Do you like your hair?
- Do you like yourself?
- Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- What are you listening to right now?
- Are your parents strict?
- Would you go sky diving?
- Do you like cottage cheese?
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Do you rent movies often?
- Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Have you made a prank phone call?
- Ever been on a train?
- Brown or white eggs?
- Do you have a cell-phone?
- Do you use chap stick?
- Do you own a gun?
- Can you use chop sticks?
- Who are you going to be with tonight?
- Are you too forgiving?
- Ever been in love?
- What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
- Ever have cream puffs?
- Last time you cried?
- What was the last question you asked?
- Favorite time of the year?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- Are you sarcastic?
- Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
- Ever walked into a wall?
- Favorite color?
- Have you ever slapped someone?
- Is your hair curly?
- What was the last CD you bought?
- Do looks matter?
- Could you ever forgive a cheater?
- Is your phone bill sky high?
- Do you like your life right now?
- Do you sleep with the TV on?
- Can you handle the truth?
- Do you have good vision?
- Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
- How often do you talk on the phone?
- The last person you held hands with?
- What are you wearing?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Where was your default picture taken at?
- Can you hula hoop?
- Do you have a job?
- What was the most recent thing you bought?
- Have you ever crawled through a window?
I don't generally like hoodies.
Yes, and for the same reason.
I couldn't very well call myself a "dapper gent" if I didn't, could I?
A bit bored, a bit sleepy, and in the mood for a good book.
A canister of juggling balls.
Unfortunately, the details of all of my recent dreams have evaporated quickly. I do remember there being a common thread about being at a con hotel that was more like a shopping mall. I also remember Vince Suzukawa, giggling like a maniac.
Not yet, but the day's not over.
Yes, when I remember, but that's not as often as I should.
Only when counting by 1,000, as in "one 1,000, two 1,000..."
I usually eat it with a spoon, actually.
Yes, and I wish it would come back, I miss it.
I've got my good points and my bad points.
As long as he was buying.
"Veruca Salt" from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack.
No, they were fairly laid back overall. Definitely weird, but laid back.
Maybe, but I'm not seeking it out.
Once in a great while.
Yes, several in fact, mostly at conventions. Tom Baker, Colin Baker, James Doohan, Harlan Ellison, Don Bluth, Lou Ferrigno, Gary Gygax (via messageboard), most of the MST3K cast over scattered occasions, George Takei, Adam West, Marc Singer, Alan Dean Foster, Diane Duane, and on. If you count cartoonists and/or furry artists, I've met several more. At furry cons in particular, I'm a minor celebrity myself. :)
No. I have a long Netflix queue which never gets any shorter because I almost never watch the current disc, just leave it sitting there until I come to the conclusion I'm not going to watch it and send it back. I don't have the patience to "sit and watch" much any more.
Actually, there are a couple of sparkly pens/pencils sitting in a cup at my desk.
Visited? None. Lived in? Just the one. I want to go to the U.K. sometime.
Yes; I was 10 and made a complete ass of myself.
Metrorail, BART, the CMFM, and various "train rides" at theme parks...
Who cares once the shell is broken?
How old is this quiz?
Several toys. One broken air-gun. No actual firearms. I've fired one before, tho.
Yes, although as time goes on I've pretty much gone back to the good ol' fork and knife.
laurie_robey, Buddha, and Dasher.
Not that I'm aware of.
I think so. At least, that's what the person who offered me one called them.
I occasionally tear up at movies; my last all-out bawl was some time ago and I don't want to talk about it. ;P
Autumn, generally, although Spring and Winter both have their charms.
No thank you!
Pfft! Oh yeah, right, like I might be sarcastic!
I got better things to do with my time!
Yes. I also ran full-tilt into a chain-link fence. It hurt.
It varies. Usually blue-green or a warm red-brown. Sometimes purple.
No, but not because I didn't want to.
More like "wavy."
Venga Boys' "The Platinum Album"
That's a much more complex question that it seems to be. Short answer: "Somewhat, but probably not for the reasons the questioner has in mind."
Depends on what they cheated at and why.
Nope; it's higher than I'd like, but only because phone service is more expensive than I'd like it to be.
It has its good points and its bad points. :)
I don't do much of anything with the TV on.
I'd like to think so, after all I've been through!
I'm farsighted and have fairly decent vision, although my near vision is starting to deteriorate slightly. Stupid mortality!
I don't actually hate anybody that I'm aware of. I do have a few people I make an effort to avoid, but I don't hate them.
As rarely as I can manage it, but more than I'd like. Maybe twice a week?
Green dress shirt, brown trousers, brown vest, pocketwatch, black necktie, belt, dress shoes, undergarments.
I'm KING OF THE BEASTS, baby!
It was drawn at my drawing table, does that count?
No, never got the hang of that. Can't skateboard either, although I can manage to wobble about on ice skates.
Yes I do; and a job has me.
A frappuccino after lunch.
I don't have memory of doing so. I once shoved myself halfway through the front passenger window to stop an out-of-control car, does that count?