May 29th, 2013
( Collapse )
- Tue, 12:47: Not who I was thinking of, but I like it. // RT @jonastronic: oh, like Captain America and Batman? Yeah, that was a good road trip.
- Tue, 12:47: Behold! I dip my potato chip into my potato soup and... POTATOCEPTION. #Bwaaaa
- Tue, 12:57: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. My proposition today is a simple one: ten million dollars to whoever kills the Batman.
- Tue, 12:58: No. // RT @Inkblitzer: Does it have to be Batman? Can it be a guy who looks like a bat?
- Tue, 12:58: Child's play. I could do that myself if I wanted. // RT @SeiferA: what if we killed the robin?
- Tue, 13:01: No. // RT @marktspence: What about a guy with rabies? #AskingForAFriend
- Tue, 13:02: What you do on your own time is not my concern. /RT @Inkblitzer: Can't we just kill Superman? At least that guy has a predictable weakness.
- Tue, 13:04: "Kill the Batman!" "But I am le tired..." // RT @Inkblitzer: We'd pretty much be the worst supervillians ever.
- Tue, 13:05: What would be the point? // RT @NEligahn: Can't we just kill Aquaman? It'd be easier...
- Tue, 13:18: Laserctopus! /RT @NEligahn: We create genetically insane giant sharks and unleash them on mankind. It works for SyFy and The Asylum movies.