September 11th, 2013
( Collapse )
- Tue, 12:29: The best part about being a pro writer at home? I'll be able to knock off for a nap from time to time w/out feeling guilty. :P
- Tue, 13:45: RT @arcgryph: Good morning, everyone, I'm Tim Cook. Today, we at Apple would like to announce that we're releasing...THE KRAKEN!
- Tue, 13:47: #Dasher is technically a cat. But he acts like a dog and quacks like a duck. Species dysphoria maybe?
- Tue, 13:49: Vet seems sure he's a cat. Maybe he was raised by duck-speaking dogs. /RT @Inkblitzer: He's a duck in disguise that's been raised by dogs.
- Tue, 13:50: Part of the animal cruelty witness protection program, maybe? // RT @Inkblitzer: Or your cat bribed the vet.
- Tue, 13:52: We believe #Dasher may have been hit by a car before we got him, but that might have been an assassination attempt.
- Tue, 13:53: Or possibly just a particularly goofy cat. :D // RT @Inkblitzer: Maybe he's a spy!
- Tue, 14:00: RT @ricky_ii: The #iPhone5S camera sounds great and all, but can it see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
- Tue, 14:06: Every day of #TwitterPonies. // RT @Inkblitzer: Who's a silly pony? Whooo's a silly pony? http://t.co/abaxa9z1dQ
- Tue, 14:20: Despite the Thomson Twins' warning, I messed with Dr. Dream. Turns out they were right.