( Collapse )
- Thu, 13:29: RT @invisiblewolf: Depeche Mode Jams: "What have I…What have I…What have I done to preserve this…?"
- Thu, 13:30: True. http://t.co/BJI0pnT82D
- Thu, 13:38: Every once in a while my feed flares up about some person I've never heard of, and I'm always like "Huh, wonder what that's about."
- Thu, 14:14: o/` I've got the "stand still" like Jagger, the "stand still" like Jagger, the "stand stiiiIIIIiiiill" like Jagger... o/`
- Thu, 14:19: RT @LeVostreGC: Thanke Thor yt ys Thorsdaye!
- Thu, 15:36: Dear food industry people: can't you shut up about homosexuals and just sell food? -.-
- Thu, 15:42: Individuals speaking about their own personal beliefs is perfectly legit, whether I agree or not. But politicizing your company is dumb.
- Thu, 15:44: I'm a writer, I -am- my own product, so to speak. But if I were selling soap? I wouldn't attach political views to it.
- Thu, 15:46: "This soap will get you very clean, but we don't want vegesexuals to buy it because of our values."
- Thu, 20:11: They Did, At Least, Turn to Science for Their Reasoning http://t.co/pgBYBpRBVs