October 3rd, 2013
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:02: Nursing a new @pandora_radio station is always a little frustrating at first. "Why are you trying to put dubstep into my light jazz?"
- Wed, 12:09: Rod Stewart and Elton John singing "Makin' Whoopee" as a torch song? THAT gets a thumbs-up. Thanks @pandora_radio! :D
- Wed, 13:16: Suddenly, kittens. Rescued from a tree in the park. No sign of mommy. http://t.co/iY1Vd4MjwN
- Wed, 13:28: The kittens are hungry and dehydrated and need baths but are otherwise healthy and seem to be in good spirits.
- Wed, 13:28: We're going to contact our various cat rescue pals.
- Wed, 13:31: The kittens are provisionally named Fluffy, Sweetie, Inky, and Other Inky, because I suck at names and we were improvising.
- Wed, 13:33: But for the time being, our library has become the boardroom of our own Itty Bitty Kitty Committee.
- Wed, 13:34: Or Clyde. *nods* // RT @SeiferA: call that last one binky.
- Wed, 13:38: RT @DiscordLover: @the_gneech Call him Khorne, The Blood God of chaos!
- Wed, 13:38: RT @DiscordLover: @the_gneech so it will be fluffy, sweetie, inky and Khorne The Blood God