November 24th, 2013
( Collapse )
- Sat, 12:57: And now, @laurierobey and me, being very mature. http://t.co/ZGmpdWhO89
- Sat, 13:32: Smeared tuna all over my chin. *nods* //RT @newshoundscomic: @laurierobey How did you get Inkygirl to cling to your face like that? :)
- Sat, 13:34: RT @malki: have you booped a nose today
- Sat, 14:40: The line between "cuddling" and "wrestling to the death" is a fine one, for kittens.
- Sat, 14:42: Another favorite line from this book I'm working on: "Even for a five thousand year old goddess, this was a new experience." #AmWriting
- Sat, 14:50: RT @Ihnatko: Advice for kids of Doctor Who fans: in the next hour, ask your folks for permission to do damn-near anything. They'll say "yes…
- Sat, 15:39: Whew! Back over par for #NaNoWriMo. Now, to extend my lead!
- Sat, 16:22: RT @WstonesOxfordSt: MEANWHILE. Russell T. Davies tears up his scripts. 'It was for nothing! All for nothing!'
- Sat, 16:31: It's getting harder and harder not to livetweet my novel as I'm writing it. I hope that's a good sign. #AmWriting
- Sat, 17:11: RT @Braxwolf: #lotro storyline must be good when I catch myself yelling at the monitor: "ORCS!! THEY'LL PAY FOR THIS TREACHORY!!!"