- Wed, 09:57: Silly paladin. That's not how it works! http://t.co/dmAxhd3zyu
- Wed, 10:01: .@weasyl Art Pick of the Day: Puma, by Greykitty https://t.co/k1mZrwwnLa Great characterization, appealing style. :)
- Wed, 10:05: Oh, Set. You're such a punk! http://t.co/LEMxcyPiHn
- Wed, 10:11: I make no apologies if this gets stuck in your head. http://t.co/jhvdIeN5MP
- Wed, 10:21: Speaking of toony Egyptian gods... http://t.co/aU18gkFlzK
- Wed, 10:28: It hurts because it's true. http://t.co/PgWcFMC4hG
- Wed, 10:29: Hey @graveyardgreg! Dungeons & Denizens seems to be down.
- Wed, 13:15: RT @pippin: Stanley was annoyed to discover that every little thought that crossed his mind was now voiced in the smug tones of that infern…
- Wed, 13:22: RT @GeekGirlCon: Why Women Aren’t Welcome on the Internet http://t.co/tXMtXbh2qE via @PacificStand
- Wed, 13:59: Today is zooming by. 2:00 and I'm just having lunch? Who cranked up the speed of time?
- Thu, 07:42: o/` I want a new duck! One that won't try to bite! One that won't chew a hole in my socks, one that won't quack all night... o/`
- Thu, 07:54: o/` Ahooooooooo, werewolves of London... o/`
- Thu, 07:56: RT @DavidGrann: The moment Niagara Falls froze during the polar vortex. Photos: http://t.co/MtkbECUYOy
- Thu, 08:06: ...hmm, we probably should have seen that coming. //RT @ArakinUK: o/' All summer lo-AARGH, WEREWOLF, SAVE M-*snikt* o/'
- Thu, 08:08: Would you prefer... http://t.co/tx9U8AkDOs //RT @dejectedcadence: Gosh darn it Gneech, now that is stuck in my head.
- Thu, 08:11: I'm not! I'm just... misunderstood. // RT @dejectedcadence: I think you're a little bit evil, Gneech. Lol
- Thu, 08:15: RT @salenstormwing: Everyone talks about Werewolves of London, no one talks about Lloyds of London though. Insurance is Scary! #Boo
- Thu, 08:37: NoVA weather today: heavy overcast, no precipitation. #EveryDay #EveryFreakinDay #bleah
- Thu, 08:50: Perspective: simultaneously making my art much better, and driving me frothing insane.
- Thu, 09:24: Happy birthday Stephen Hawking! Not bad for somebody told in the '60s he probably only had a few years to live.
Here’s a cool bit of news on the business end of things! The awesome folk over at FurPlanet have taken on the publication duties for a new edition of No Predation Allowed: Ten Years of The Suburban Jungle! Sayeth Teiran: “[We're] long term fans, and we’re very happy to be able to help keep your comics in circulation.” At that link you can also grab Roar Vol. 3, which contains the Squash and Stretch whodunnit, “Blackbird Singing the Dead of Night.”
As you might imagine, I’m both pleased and deeply honored by this! Thanks, FurPlanet!
The new edition is mostly the same as the first edition, with a few small errors ironed out, particularly in Volume One. I have a small number of first editions left, which I’ll probably be taking to Fur The ‘More in March.
So. Awesome. /)^3^(\
Okay, last actual page WIP for a while. Here’s a slightly more complete version of page two, including some juicy dialog bits.
Does Charity mentioning her uncle cause this page to fail the Bechdel Test?