- Fri, 12:30: RT @peterdamien: An article about B&N's abysmal holidays. http://t.co/t5vsUmmsBc Particularly hilarious is the first paragraph. @melvilleho…
- Fri, 12:32: RT @feministallies: Masculine privilege is a powerful thing. http://t.co/keZOiVYLCy
- Fri, 12:35: Best way? BE A BOOKSTORE. // MT @Inkblitzer: HEY, @BNBooks! Stop dying and prove that you earned being left alive over Borders!
- Fri, 13:01: Page four inked! Lunch break time. I might actually stay on schedule this week!
- Fri, 13:15: RT @SciencePorn: http://t.co/rtz2cJbUIE
- Fri, 13:16: RT @SchulzMuseum: @Snoopy's sage doughnut observations. This strip is from 04/29/1996. http://t.co/eaJ9jXCjq9
- Fri, 13:39: Time for the lunch break anime dance party! http://t.co/yFhFNae0Rz #Dance #DanceDance
- Fri, 13:42: #Dasher and #InkyGirl are now staring at me like I'm nuts. Which, in their defense, I am. #Dance #DanceDance
- Fri, 13:52: ...just don't get in my way while I'm drawin', 'k? //RT @Inkblitzer: >.> <.< *takes over @the_gneech's secret lair*
- Fri, 13:54: Okay, back to work. Let's see if I can watch two more episodes of To Heart before I give up on it.
Another member of the new comic cast, neurotic but fabulous waiter, Parker Peacock! The face sketches look way too mellow for his personality, but I was just trying to figure out the head structure.
Yes. I put a peacock in this comic. -.-
I don’t make things easy for myself, do I?