- Thu, 12:05: Note from eBay "New ending: My Little Pony free shipping." Does that mean I have to pay an AppleDash fee now?
- Thu, 13:24: Another super-complex page pencilled, including the first appearance of Parker Peacock. Now, I need a break. O.o #AmDrawing #GneCoDraMo
- Thu, 13:26: This page also has my most brilliant piece of dialog yet: "WAHAA!!!" #IAmAGenius
- Thu, 13:28: RT @TheMarySue: You Have Three Guesses to Name Weird Al's Cutie Mark Before Watching His My Little Pony Clip http://t.co/Pw6SLcLzrx
- Thu, 14:41: o/` Ain't nothin' gonna-break-a my stride, ain't nothin' gonna slooow me down, no no, I got to keep on moooovin'! o/`
- Thu, 14:48: I had all sorts of hair then! //RT @marktspence: Ah, taking me back to the days when I still had (most) of my hair...
- Thu, 14:49: You're welcome! //RT @CityFlyer502: So much for getting this one outta my head. http://t.co/zzZSobN82u (Thanks for the earworm, Gneech.)
- Thu, 14:50: The '80s! When bouncing was considered dance! :D But man, it was happy days for pop culture. :)
- Thu, 14:54: That same sense of fun is why things like Party Rock Anthem and Gangnam Style become such big hits. Just unashamed happiness.
- Thu, 14:54: GLITTER ALL THE THINGS! //RT @TDot_Babs: DEFINITELY. The 80s were awesome. Normal but flashy. :)
Heyas, just a heads-up that I am taking down the NeverNever website for a while, because the website technology is seriously out-of-date and I won’t have a chance to update it until sometime in the spring.
I’ll bring the site back up when I have a chance to work on it! Meanwhile the books are still available if you gotta have your pooka fix!