- Thu, 12:21: To be fair to "Fedora Guy," I feel I should say, men have so damn few GOOD role models, it's really hard to find a positive way to interact.
- Thu, 12:21: Latching on to a cross between Cary Grant and Indiana Jones is a desperate attempt to find a model of masculinity that isn't awful.
- Thu, 12:22: We're conditioned from the crib to thump our chests and dominate everybody. Women, other men, doesn't matter. And many of us hate it.
- Thu, 12:24: The ridiculous stagey chivalry of the hand-kissing fedora guy, awkward as it is, is an attempt to distance one's self from thuggery.
- Thu, 12:25: Society, at least in America, WANTS us to be thugs. Many of us would rather die first.
- Thu, 12:38: RT @TDot_Babs: There's a few folks out there who favourite everything I say but never respond. This amuses me greatly. :)
- Thu, 12:38: RT @TDot_Babs: I like to pretend that they're saving everything I say in a jar and keeping it under their bed. Creepy yes, but it makes me…
- Thu, 13:02: I lack confidence. I suspect this may be a side-effect of having no idea what I'm doing.
- Thu, 13:15: New Comic Sneak Peek, Page Thirteen http://t.co/3fGRLQNxtQ
- Thu, 13:15: New Comic Sneak Peek, Page Thirteen: http://t.co/Yw5j9XBTKj
Some bidders have been bumped, you might have to defend your spot!
Auction ends at midnight, EST. Good luck, and thanks everyone!