May 8th, 2014
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:19: Okay, who let the theme song to “Space: 1999” into my head? >.< #earworm
- Wed, 12:20: Ping @HantaMouse again. http://t.co/vZBxThOIwc
- Wed, 12:22: Then why has Gerry Anderson’s name in the credits been replaced with “AwesomeDash”??? //RT @Inkblitzer: It wasn't me! This time.
- Wed, 12:25: That part’s a bit of a downer. http://t.co/cFcjyNu43C
- Wed, 12:29: Sweeeet poster. Me want. http://t.co/0GOqy66ukH
- Wed, 12:39: Speaking of @Inkblitzer and music, this. http://t.co/ia8LNrSoTl
- Wed, 13:05: And knowing is half the battle. http://t.co/257p6iYatm
- Wed, 13:36: And now, I shall make these frozen pizza rolls EXPLODE! *turns the oven on for 0.0001 milliseconds* *BOOM* Ta-daaa!
- Wed, 13:40: Given how magic is always dark, dangerous, & breaks more than it fixes, I'm wondering if the #MLPFIM universe was created by HP Lovecraft.
- Wed, 13:51: RT @KarlWolfemann: @the_gneech Ineffable God of chaos? Check. Tentacles? Check. People unleashing evil by reading out loud? Check. Think we…