May 9th, 2014
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:32: "Ill-informed choices are also known as adventures!” —@malki http://t.co/OUMIMCHyKk
- Thu, 12:33: 9-disc bilingual blue-ray release of Cardcaptor Sakura on the way. http://t.co/LBPHYyCZer My wallet hurts already.
- Thu, 12:59: Wildstar open beta this weekend? Well, well, well… (Yo, @Inkblitzer!)
- Thu, 13:35: Flying Tigers. Ping @Huskyteer http://t.co/gINCjqW8sG
- Thu, 14:11: Monty Python’s Lousy Song http://t.co/HDoQqiAEam
- Thu, 14:13: Avenger Scouts, assemble! http://t.co/nsZEEyBBfw
- Thu, 14:41: The chronic desire to be “brilliant" is making it hard for me to be even “productive."
- Thu, 14:41: I can’t tell if that’s ego, or its opposite.
- Thu, 14:48: When you grow up being told over and over again how smart you are, without any meaningful proof, it breeds neurosis.
- Thu, 14:51: If nothing else, in my case at least, it set up an expectation that I was going to be a genius at… something… someday.