- Fri, 13:04: RT @Piecomic: Just found Jesus’s will. Apparently the meek will only inherit the Earth if they spend a night in a haunted mansion.
- Fri, 14:02: Poe’s Law //MT @ConanOBrien: Grover Norquist wants to rename the Redskins, the “Washington Reagans.” At least be able to beat Grenada.
- Fri, 14:21: *facepalms at @totallynotshy*
- Fri, 14:43: It’s been a long time since I drew straight-up beefcake. I’m out of practice.
- Fri, 14:53: RT @SteveBryantArt: I have an artist friend who's far more talented than me, but won't ever admit to that he fails at every one of these: h…
- Fri, 15:17: Oooh, regrettable typo, Plots.
- Fri, 15:18: Okay, this beefcake isn’t gonna draw itself. Back to work!
- Fri, 20:33: RT @graveyardgreg: I am Groot!* (*not really Groot)
- Sat, 08:26: RT @chip_uni: Happy Summer Solstice, everyone in the Northern hemisphere!
- Sat, 08:41: I prefer a mocha myself, but otherwise I’m 100% behind this sentiment. https://t.co/3V71bxHxFW
June 21st, 2014
Three Good Things for Today
- Did some serious cleaning up around the house, as well as returning all things that needed returning.
- Had a nice and laid back bit of fun with the TwitterPonies.
- Keeping right on track w/ the Weight Watchers, as well as getting a new bathroom scale that measures BMI etc.
Three Goals For Tomorrow
- Tutor the art student.
- Either sort through old writing manuscripts or the Cabinet of SJ/NN Comics to clean up, preserve, and organize.
- Time permitting, do some art for fun or work on gaming stuff.
It's been a productive week, actually, even if it hasn't always felt like it.