September 2nd, 2014
( Collapse )
- Mon, 14:44: And we’re home! #DragonCon2014 was fun and awesome and we’re already making plans for next year. OTOH, it’s nice to not be sweating!
- Mon, 18:33: My keys have gone “Poof!” somewhere between the Nat’l Airport and home. I’m not happy about this.
- Tue, 11:13: Mansplainer, For Men: Why Don’t Women Like It When You Tell Them They’re Hot, in Public? http://t.co/I4u0xKmYr2
- Tue, 11:14: In men’s, not exactly defense, many men would LOVE to be called hot in public. Because nobody ever, EVER does.
- Tue, 11:20: There’s a big difference between catcalls & well-intentioned-socially-tonedeaf compliments, but it’s not women’s job to care which is which.
- Tue, 11:20: But, y’know, if men actually received compliments sometimes, they might start to learn which ones work and which ones aren’t so great.
- Tue, 11:22: RT @Slypenslyde: N'tallmen, the Social Justice Barbarian
- Tue, 11:22: RT @Maharani1: Renamed my iPhone as 'The Titantic' so when I plug it in it's says 'the Titantic is syncing.'
- Tue, 11:32: <3 http://t.co/XM6Gek58SE
- Tue, 11:33: Dammit, autocorrect. -.-