September 5th, 2014
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:12: Louis Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge! ...Sorta.: Suburban Jungle http://t.co/hOsi7P2oye
- Thu, 12:17: Louis bled for the ALS ice bucket challenge. Surely that’s enough! //RT @Inkblitzer: It sorta counts! Sorta.
- Thu, 12:26: https://t.co/sdlg8Nt9qO //RT @exatron: [Scene of indescribable carnage]
- Thu, 12:44: Steve Rogers: The original ice bucket challenge.
- Thu, 12:47: Hail hydrate. //RT @Bonk6: "I've gotta put her in the water! To simulate ALS!" ~M
- Thu, 14:59: RT @cargoweasel: First thing to be filtered out of twitter feeds will be criticism of twitters filtering algo
- Thu, 21:41: Phoenix Wright games, Y U so awesome??? *plotz*
- Thu, 22:00: #InkyGirl, I am certainly impressed by your ability to dissect a cricket. But I would have preferred you didn’t do it under my chair.
- Thu, 22:02: Let her defy gravity like any other cat! //RT @SeiferA: but she wants to demonstrate science!
- Thu, 22:05: Slowly? I’ve been! //RT @NoSoKungFuPanda: You're slowly turning into Tabitha St.Germaine, and I'm not upset by this.