( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:55: I have tried my best to even. But it’s becoming more and more evident that I can’t.
- Tue, 13:57: Some blogbot just sent an e-mail asking if I'd like content about their "Who writes better, men or women?" poll for http://t.co/3gmFICRjOC.
- Tue, 13:57: Seriously? �.�
- Tue, 13:58: Who do I need to punch?
- Tue, 14:01: “We asked 3000 people who wrote better, men or women? 1% said men, 1% said women, 98% said ‘Go away you pile of human refuse.’"
- Tue, 14:04: That’s even better. :D //RT @Kyyanno: "100% said authors, 0% said inflammatory journalistic survey makers"
- Tue, 14:06: RT @JElvisWeinstein: Tah-dahhhhhh!!! (I just wanted to make you imagine that I've done something good, unlike most of my tweets)
- Tue, 14:15: The Schwarzenagger Conan movies are a pretty good adaptation of the Roy Thomas comics. The Robert E. Howard stories, not so much.
- Tue, 14:16: I’m glad they left out the silly bull-horns helmet, tho.
- Wed, 08:12: I don’t normally think of Esquire as a strong source of journalism, but this piece impressed me. http://t.co/FAdHHYRQbS