Three Good Things for Today
- Killed a 45 minute upper body workout this morning and will end the day 9 points under for Weight Watchers, even with pizza for dinner. I'm definitely getting better at the dietary management.
- Started a new short story featuring Squash & Stretch for submission to an upcoming anthology. Just in the brainstorming stage right now, but it's a 5k-10k word story, it should go quickly once I get the basic premise hashed out.
- Ordered a button maker and media.
- Bonus Good Thing: Celebrated Kormath Christmas. :)
Three Goals For Tomorrow
- Get a Dungeons & Denizens page done.
- Start a ProjectWonderful banner ad campaign for Suburban Jungle.
- Blow the dust off AppleJack and Soarin, and do some TwitterPonying. :)
It's an ambitious list, but hey, it's 2015! Let's go big!