- Mon, 12:32: People think that because Charity doesn’t realize the Ask the Cast question is referring to Leona Lioness, that Leona’s been forgotten...
- Mon, 12:32: That’s not actually the case; it’s just that Charity doesn’t know the ins and outs of her aunt’s friends from before she was born.
- Mon, 12:33: Leona Lioness has a successful and lasting singing career. But Charity has never met her.
- Mon, 12:41: Pointed at @HantaMouse, but most of you would probably like it. https://t.co/yJCGb1SFCW
- Mon, 12:55: For the daytime crowd: I Never Liked That Window Anyway: Suburban Jungle http://t.co/37cVPfgqiw
- Mon, 13:04: The skimmers aren’t gone, Mr. @HantaMouse. They have always been here. http://t.co/DWpflYrku0
- Mon, 13:32: RT @mikemearls: HEY! Who wants to run an Eberron campaign? http://t.co/RiBjPLth94 Get to it! http://t.co/fHs6fO9aj5
- Mon, 14:10: O wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind? ‘cos frankly I’m sick of this crud.
- Mon, 14:13: Did you do this, @TiChall? //RT @theKitsuneKit: Was going to go outside today... I think I'll stay in. #ShrunkenFox http://t.co/dcsR3bCCgg
- Mon, 15:11: Wacom, what are you dooooing? Wacooom staaaahp...
I must admit that I’ve never really paid a lot of attention to the Ursa Major Awards, for two reasons. First, I tend to be more of a producer than a consumer, and as such awards just don’t show up on my radar that much. Second, in my capacity as a producer, I rarely had anything that I thought really merited recognition on a “literary award” kind of scale, except possibly No Predation Allowed, and I completely missed the window on that one due to dealing with personal crises at the time.
However, that has changed. This year, No Predation Allowed: Ten Years of The Suburban Jungle is eligible for nomination due to its new edition from FurPlanet. In short, I’ve got a second shot at it, and as this is currently my magnum opus, I have to admit that it would be really nice to see it get at least a nomination nod.
So this is a call to my fans! Please nominate and vote for at least one of my books. I actually have five that are eligible: all three volumes of No Predation Allowed and issues one and two of Rough Housing. I won’t be so greedy as to ask you to use all five nomination slots on my work… but I will be just greedy enough to point out the lovely symmetry of it.
Seriously tho. I’ve been told that Suburban Jungle was an important work in the furry world, and I’d certainly like to think it made its mark. If you could help make this happen, I’d be grateful. Thanks!