March 6th, 2015
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:11: I suspect some of those may not be Camille Paglia quotes.
- Thu, 12:12: That said, they might be. She’s a heckuva lady.
- Thu, 12:34: TWITTERPONIES: THEIR SNOW BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS
- Thu, 12:39: Hmm. Apparently Lynne Truss (“Eats, Shoots & Leaves”) has a whole series of supernatural comedies with cats. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?
- Thu, 12:41: I can always tell a commission I’d rather avoid, when doing the dishes seems like a good way to spend my time.
- Thu, 13:33: #GneechReviewsApples Jazz: Very crisp! Nicely juicy. A bit on the tart side but quite flavorful.
- Thu, 13:35: #GneechReviewsApples Pink Lady: Crisp and juicy, but tastes more like sugar than apple. Seriously, this is almost like eating candy.
- Thu, 13:36: Also: AppleBloom approved. //RT @mlp_AppleBloom: Yum!
- Thu, 13:43: RT @WstonesOxfordSt: WORLD BOOK DAY FACT: World Book Day is the one day of the year that the books can read you. And now they know everythi…
- Thu, 14:27: RT @EqualityInGames: The Games Industry Is Wrong About Kids, Gaming and Gender - A new study, presented this week at GDC,... http://t.co/RC…