- Sun, 12:12: So… picture of @mlp_Soarin doing Kamina cosplay? Y/Y
- Sun, 12:17: …Yeah, this works. http://t.co/90tdEvtWw6
- Sun, 13:55: Drawn by SassyPants in my Ghostbusters sketchbook. :) #FurMore15 http://t.co/hJrG2ROglG
- Sun, 14:46: Just handed back my #FurMore15 dealer feedback form. Short version: “Stop giving tables to hacks like Gneech. They bring down the class."
- Sun, 15:53: What did you do to my poor pencil sharpener? YOU MANIACS!!! #FurMore15 http://t.co/GKdJeB91nv
- Sun, 16:43: The dealer table is back in the suitcase and we're grabbing dinner. We'll head back for closing ceremonies once we're fooded. #FurMore15
- Sun, 17:45: I'm suing the convention 'cos @kitdrago hit me in the face with a weasel! #FurMore15
- Sun, 17:51: Stop reading tweets and bid at the charity auction already! #FurMore15
- Sun, 17:52: Flying unicorns! Wear eye protection! #FurMore15
- Sun, 17:54: "Tossing the unicorns" is not a euphemism at #FurMore15.
First of all, hello and welcome to everyone coming to see me after picking up my card at Furthe’More! I hope you’ll find lots of stuff here you like. ^.^ Posts have been a little sporadic since March, due to the whole selling-my-house-and-moving thing, but that’s all cleared up now and the production machine is moving again. 😉 As I owe some of you commissions, and others of you may simply be curious as to what I’ve got in the pipeline, this is one of my periodic “state of the Gneech” posts to let you know what’s going on.
My first priority is to get Issue Three of Suburban Jungle: Rough Housing finished as quickly as possible, in the hopes that I can have it on hand for AnthroCon, which is only a month away! (Eep!) Everything else I’ve got going on is officially on hold until I get that squared away. If I’m lucky, that will be done by the end of next week… if I’m unlucky, it will take pretty much the rest of June and no issue three at the con, which will make me go all sadface.
Once issue three is done, either way, I will be emptying out my digital commission queue. This is what I have listed in my notes, so if I’m missing something of yours, please remind me!
- KarmaKat’s Watering Hole series (4 of 4)
- Conqure commission
- Miertam Twilight/Fluttershy monster studies commission
Assuming the SJ work gets done on time, these should be finished by the end of June and/or AC. Finally, once those are done, I’m going to turn all of my attention to Dungeons and Denizens and get that finished off while I work on the script for the fourth issue of SJ. That will probably take most of July and/or August.
So, that’s my summer spoken for. 😉 If you want to squeeze a commission in there, they are technically still open, but your best bet to get art from me in the near future is to get me to do it for you at AnthroCon. As you may have read in my LiveJournal, badges and sketchbooks at Furthe’More were almost nonexistent for whatever reason, which is not a happy way to spend a convention for an artist! Especially when most of the other dealers were booked solid. Don’t you love me any more? *sniffle* Aw well, hopefully AnthroCon will be better!
Anyway! Time for me to get to work. Catcha later!