June 21st, 2015
( Collapse )
- Sat, 17:26: RT @protoncharging: Everyone boo this man for being wrong. Boooo! Booooooooo! #WeaverFever https://t.co/hiDbKd3LLI
- Sat, 17:26: RT @jk_rowling: .@elenitauk No, I don't feel bullied. In the looking-glass world of Twitter, vitriol is so often the tribute inadequacy pay…
- Sat, 17:56: Needs more rainbows.
- Sat, 22:43: RT @SciencePorn: Here's a tiny bison to cheer you up http://t.co/nEnWuT6DPJ
- Sat, 22:44: D&D is done and done, so to speak. Strangely hard-to-get-started session, nobody seemed to want to actually DO anything.
- Sat, 22:45: Some fun NPC hijinks to liven things up a bit… love my “tiny half-elf barbarian gal with a huge greatsword” DM’s PC. <3
- Sat, 22:45: But she’s not the hero, she’s a supporting character. So eventually she ends up staring at the players asking them what to do.
- Sat, 22:47: Ah well, the players mostly seemed to enjoy things, and they did eventually find the dungeon crawly bit, which is where we’ll pick up next.
- Sat, 22:47: Maybe being in tactical mode will get the juices flowing. :)
- Sat, 22:48: For now… BED. I stayed up way too late last night. I’m thinking I might post some critter stats for a Monster Monday post.