August 19th, 2015
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:51: Met a suffragette with a bicycle in the hall of transportation pioneers, and a very patient cafeteria cashier. #NerdDayOff
- Tue, 14:17: Roosevelt's chaps. #NotAEuphemism #NerdDayOff http://t.co/WsGlrGYAPh
- Tue, 14:41: Found one of @KermitTheFrog's shedded skins. #NerdDayOff http://t.co/fVWC7TzxBF
- Tue, 16:46: RT @YSDC: I wonder if I can get this to work... http://t.co/8LR19a2YrL
- Tue, 17:54: If you blow in and I blow out, who will blow the candle out?
- Tue, 17:54: If I blow hot and you blow cold, we'll come to blows before we're old.
- Tue, 18:43: Ping @lupinia and @laurierobey, have you seen this mag? http://t.co/JUOvIz48WB
- Tue, 19:08: RT @RandomOenophile: How did I fall in love w #steampunk? @gailcarriger & some of my other faves: https://t.co/xEUX4McnVu #amreading
- Wed, 09:12: Dear @furcon: Your LiveJournal got hacked.
- Wed, 10:38: RT @mg4h: When you see a political quote, and you don't know if it's true, but you don't want to look it up because it might be a lie.