August 31st, 2015
( Collapse )
- Sun, 12:26: Hey, Past Me: Thanks for putting in that bit even though you didn’t know what it was for. Using it now! –Present Me #AmWriting
- Sun, 12:31: Exactly so. :) https://t.co/LBZrtRnjcd
- Sun, 19:27: I was gonna say “I wish I were going to Dragon*Con” but it’s only partly true. So… I wish I were going to the parts of D*C in the Westin.
- Sun, 19:28: I wish I were going to WestinCon.
- Sun, 20:14: My book has a real stuck-in-the-middle problem. The ending I thought I was writing towards turned out to not work. #AmWriting
- Sun, 20:16: For lack of better direction I’m just writing out a bunch of stuff the characters do now, until something turns into plot again. #AmWriting
- Sun, 20:17: Expect a lot will end up on the cutting room floor but until I get out of the mire and re-outline, I can’t see a better solution. #AmWriting
- Sun, 20:47: Cool! More details here. http://t.co/Dw0IOA8fdz https://t.co/HBIPAbnTPT
- Sun, 20:54: Book: They do the thing. Me: But I don’t want them to do the thing! Book: But doing the thing makes sense. Me: But– Book: DO. #AmWriting
- Sun, 20:55: Me: How do I avoid them doing the thing? Book: Give them a good reason to do something else instead. Me: I’ll... get back to you. #AmWriting