- Sat, 16:46: RT @olivertearle: Benjamin Franklin's ideal daily routine. Love that question: 'What good have I done today?' https://t.co/K9kVs4HgXX
- Sat, 16:52: Every time I read “Lamentations of the Fire Princess” it comes through as “L. Sprague DeCamp,” which I suppose is not inappropriate. #OSR
- Sat, 22:02: #DnD two weekends in a row? O.o Whoa. The PCs met the Harpy Queen tonight, as well as an infuriatingly-named gnome alchemist.
- Sat, 22:02: Much fun. :)
- Sat, 22:27: RT @Dragon_manual: Dragons are not big scaly cats; cats are small fluffy dragons. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DISTINCTION. DO NOT FORGET IT. #Drag…
- Sat, 23:22: Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. You deserve it! You really do.
- Sun, 11:07: RT @markcrilley: Facebook may be bigger worldwide, but Twitter wins in the crucial area of animated little starburst thingie when you click…
- Sun, 11:34: .@mlp_Kool, time traveler. https://t.co/hw9SAx4HYx
- Sun, 11:36: …@mlp_Kool got suspended? @SeiferA what’s that about?
- Sun, 11:40: RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: https://t.co/RZnkI8p7ap
Three Good Things for Today
- I had the day off! Got some lotion for my drying-out knuckles and had some yummy pizza for lunch. :d
- Finished the "Soarin ColtSpice Ad" pic and posted for my Patreon supporters. I'll post it to the world at large tomorrow.
- Finally started posting SJ to my FurAffinity page again. (Was that today or yesterday? I think it was today. But just in case it wasn't...)
- BONUS GOOD THING! The cats were adorable today, particularly Buddha.
Three Goals for Tomorrow
- Post said Soarin pic to FA/DA. :)
- Do a past life meditation in the morning before my counselor appointment.
- Go to my counselor appointment.
And now... sleep!