February 3rd, 2016
( Collapse )
- Tue, 17:28: Eating at @FostersGrilleFM; Thor is on the TV and "We Are the Champions" is on the radio, which strangely fits very well.
- Tue, 19:58: There are weird side-effects to spending a lot of time with cartoon characters. https://t.co/ONP38KVdL3
- Tue, 20:00: But I’m not in Soviet Russia! https://t.co/ff4YwgmpOy
- Tue, 22:46: RT @mlp_Radio: And now the weather. Tomorrow’s climate will be made mostly of nitrogen, binding with oxygen and a few other elements to mak…
- Tue, 22:46: RT @mlp_Radio: This has been your Evening Recap. And now, uninterrupted and commercial free: several hours of total silence.
- Tue, 22:51: RT @cracked: "LA Traffic SUCKS" I complained into my smart phone while traveling faster than 99.9% of human beings ever dreamt was possible.
- Tue, 22:55: We’ve been a bit worried about Buddha, as his appetite has not been very good. (He has IBD.)
- Tue, 22:55: However, the vet gave us some anti-nausea meds for him, and they seem to have done the trick. He just demolished a dish of food! \0/
- Tue, 22:56: This, obviously, is a big relief. ^.^’ I’m hoping it will enable me to sleep well tonight. :)
- Tue, 22:56: Let’s find out, shall we? G’nite world, and have an awesome tomorrow! <3