- Sun, 12:19: This McDonald's offers the choice of CNN or disco. I gratefully submit to disco.
- Sun, 13:36: That time Aang and Zuko danced with dragons and it was incredibly awesome.
- Sun, 14:31: RT @Wizards_DnD: Next up we have the Portland Owlbears. They're... interesting, and their hootyroars are quite intimidating! #dndbowl https…
- Sun, 15:07: RT @Bencjacobs: Ted Cruz: "When I say saturation carpet bombing that does not mean indiscriminate." I think there is a Princess Bride quote…
- Sun, 15:07: RT @Vazkii: "A programmer walks into a foo and realizes he actually should be in the next joke"
- Sun, 15:23: Here’s that a capella version of the Kim Possible theme you’ve always wanted. https://t.co/m0trZ1ZyGz
- Sun, 16:31: .@multiclass_geek is watching the Kitten Bowl. It’s kinda like if the entire internet was made into a TV show.
- Sun, 16:33: RT @multiclass_geek: slow motion butt wiggle! #KittenBowl
- Sun, 16:38: Dis, she calls a rough sketch. Oy! https://t.co/2ZFCpDehmK
- Sun, 16:52: RT @RealTimConway: I am the head cheerleader of the Broncos. I hope the outfit isn't too revealing, I don't want people to think my legs ar…
So, can I just say here, I love my fans? <3
Not prompted by anything specific, I'm just remembering all the awesome things fans have done for me over the years. They've come to see me at conventions; they've supported me by buying books, prints, art, buttons, shirts, even weird little things like magnetic dress-up dolls; they've made me Guest of Honor at conventions; they've given me random presents ranging from music CDs to computer hardware to hand-knitted blankets; and best of all, they read and comment on my work. Many of them have become my good friends; many more of them have simply read, smiled, and gone on with their day.
I don't want to let this go unappreciated! Yes, Fandom February is about getting the word out and growing the audience, but it's also about making sure that you crazy peeps know that you mean a lot to me, and I'm grateful, for all the things you have done, and all the things you keep on doing.
The upshot is, still stuck on this plateau that I've been on for months. However, given that later this week I'm going to be in California, and that in three weeks I'll be getting heart surgery, I've decided that for the rest of this week at least, I'm not gonna give any fox about it and just have what I want.
After the surgery, assuming all goes well, laurie_robey and I will be starting a low-carb program based on Always Hungry? by David Ludwig. I'll go back to caring then.