- Tue, 12:13: I think Bernie has better chances than the media like to think, but it’s still an interesting read. https://t.co/ih7N41oi5I
- Tue, 12:19: #TMITuesday: Honestly, I have no idea what people would want to know about me. How about… I like fried chicken livers?
- Tue, 12:23: RT @tinaissa: Best. Bumper. Sticker. Ever. #SuperTuesday https://t.co/DY38KA6P4x
- Tue, 12:23: RT @mental_floss: 15 Out-of-This-World Facts About ‘Forbidden Planet’ On Its 60th Anniversary — https://t.co/5nErRwRYyS https://t.co/rbW7dm…
- Tue, 12:56: As if the Ghostbusters hadn’t done it first! https://t.co/yvBHbzlALZ https://t.co/mlRIbGtBiP
- Tue, 13:31: Shipping is inherently never “wrong,” but honestly, Nick/Hopps as a romance is THE. LEAST. INTERESTING. way to approach it. :P
- Tue, 14:11: RT @AestusRose: People think Japan is weird for sexualizing boats like America isn't trying to make the green M&M sexy
- Tue, 15:38: Weather Service: You have a beautiful sunny day! Actual Weather: Pfffft. Yeah, right.
- Tue, 15:41: o/` Who has delivered us, who? Tell me his nest and his name! Rikki the valiant, the true! Tikki with eyeballs aflame! o/`
- Tue, 15:41: o/` Rikk-Tikk-Tikk-Tikki, the Ivory Fanged! The hunter with eyeballs aflame! o/`
March 16th, 2016
Bertram Wilberforce “Bertie” Wooster
Medium humanoid (human), neutral good
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 9 (2d8)
Str 10/+0; Dex 14/+2; Con 10/+0; Int 14/+2; Wis 7/-2; Cha 15/+2
Skills Athletics +2, History +4, Performance +4, Persuasion +4, Religion +4
Proficiencies Automobile, Banjolele, Golf Clubs, Piano, Playing Cards, Trombone
Senses passive Perception 8
Languages English, French, Latin
Challenge 1/8 (25 XP)
Noblesse Oblige. Bertie has high social status and a substantial fortune inherited from his Uncle George.
Prompt Action Through Proper Channels. Bertie has advantage on ability checks and saving throws made to avoid or escape grapples.
Shimmy. Bertie has advantage on Athletics checks made to climb up or down drainpipes, knotted sheets, or other improvised climbing tools, or up onto furniture.
The Work of a Moment. Bertie may act on his initiative even when surprised, but only to move and take Dash or Disengage actions.
Distraction. Bertie attempts to befuddle a creature within 15′ that can comprehend a language he speaks. The creature must make a DC 14 Intelligence save. Success: The creature is unaffected. Failure: The creature becomes Stunned until the beginning of its next turn.
Medium humanoid (human), lawful good
Armor Class 10
Hit Points 28 (5d8+5)
Str 12/+1; Dex 10/+0; Con 12/+1; Int 18/+4; Wis 16/+3; Cha 10/+0
Skills Deception +4, History +8, Insight +7, Intimidation +4, Investigation +8, Perception +7, Sleight of Hand +4, Stealth +4
Proficiencies Automobile, Darts, Fishing Tackle, Serving Tray, Sewing Tools
Senses passive Perception 17
Languages English, French, Latin
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
Concoction. Jeeves can brew up to three potions of vitality at will. Jeeves must have a long rest before he can use this ability again.
Discretion. Jeeves can escape notice at will. He may use the Hide action even when in plain sight as long as there is some form of distraction, and has advantage on Sleight of Hand or Stealth checks against members of the upper classes.
The Psychology of the Individual. Jeeves has advantage on a Deception, Insight, or Intimidation check made against a creature who is not a stranger to him. Jeeves must have a long rest before he can use this ability again.
Tact and Resource. By spending 10 minutes to study a problem, Jeeves gains advantage on an Insight, Investigation, or Perception check regarding it. Jeeves must have a long rest before he can use this ability again.
Kosh. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5′, one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4+1) damage, +18 (5d6) sneak attack damage if applicable, and the target must make a Constitution save with a DC equal to the damage dealt. Failure: The target is Stunned until the end of its next turn. If the target is reduced to 0 hit points by the attack, they are knocked unconscious, rather than killed.
Baffling Snare. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5′, one creature. Hit: The creature is blinded by being wrapped in a coat or other object around its head until the beginning of its next turn and must make a DC 12 Dexterity save. Failure: The creature is blinded and restrained until it succeeds at this saving throw. It can make a new attempt at the end of each of its turns.