March 22nd, 2016
( Collapse )
- Mon, 09:18: This comic speaks to me. https://t.co/94zQwRLtfv
- Mon, 09:26: I had days like this at my previous job. https://t.co/knZdPrWrKb
- Mon, 09:33: Why Supes doesn’t use Batman’s grappling hook. https://t.co/4tS11anhjc
- Mon, 09:45: Akira Kurasawa’s Seven Samurai is rightfully regarded as one of the great movies of all time. https://t.co/one6jFJ5Cr
- Mon, 09:59: My project management style in a nutshell. https://t.co/QvE5M1QgXa
- Mon, 10:14: I am performing an experiment in telepathic tweeting today. If you spontaneously think of a funny quip? That was me. You’re welcome.
- Mon, 11:20: RT @Inkblitzer: That explains all the AppleDash jokes that keep popping to mind. :P https://t.co/6Aj8XvuwyG
- Mon, 11:20: I suspect that may just be you. >.> https://t.co/qTR25Iwy41
- Mon, 11:22: For the day crowd! Suburban Jungle: Roxie’s Burn-It-Down Plan Probably Still Best https://t.co/fuwGAGSXqo
- Mon, 11:23: RT @SciencePorn: https://t.co/TGeSw0X73Z
( Collapse )
- Tue, 07:55: Blitzyyyyyy answer your DM!
- Tue, 08:22: RT @Slaktus: GAME DESIGN JARGON OF THE DAY "COYOTE TIME" The number of frames during which you can still execute a jump after running off…
- Tue, 09:15: RT @JuddCM: If the West is so concerned with genocide in Iraq and Syria maybe it should plan rescue missions rather than bombing ones.
- Tue, 09:20: RT @howardtayler: "These blueberry bagels are the blueberry bagels that cast blueberry bagel shadows on the walls of Plato's Cave." —me, w/…
- Tue, 09:45: RT @tordotcom: .@zdarsky found an alternate ending to Frankenstein that changes EVERYTHING. https://t.co/6Vvo6RAqkU https://t.co/bH0cnCKLAy
- Tue, 10:12: *windmill flail!* #AmDrawing #SuburbanJungle https://t.co/dBmas2l9Ia
- Tue, 10:29: Low-carb brain fog yaaaay
- Tue, 10:46: RT @jakebe: TFW you finally bite the bullet and drink all the coffee in creation to be able to get through the day
- Tue, 11:07: The Strange Grace of the Windmill Flail: A Study In Anime Tropes
- Tue, 11:17: Me: “I’d like a nice, easy page to draw.” Muse: “NOAP."