- Tue, 12:35: OH: "I used to be pretty ritualistic when it came to Chipotle."
- Tue, 15:59: RT @latimesopinion: Don't be left out of CA's primary: the deadline to register is May 23 & listed party matters https://t.co/PpQWsOE5Uh ht…
- Tue, 20:52: Having seen a three-minute clip of it, I think I understand now why you never see Tony Randall’s Poirot movie.
- Tue, 20:59: RT @ericjstolze: Struggling with depression? Have you tried talking to someone? (Two minutes later) Have you tried talking to someone els…
- Tue, 21:46: So, according to Smashwords’ most recent figures, people just plain like long, wordy books. :-`
- Tue, 21:47: “Our top 100 bestsellers averaged 112,000 words, and our top 1,000 bestselling books averaged over 103,000 words.” Blimey. -.-
- Tue, 21:49: Granted, I’m still getting used to novel writing, and so I can probably train myself to come up with bigger plots. But cripes.
- Tue, 21:49: How do people stand reading books that are that long?
- Tue, 21:51: 60,000 words is my current “natural” book length. Which means that I need to write two books and stitch ‘em together, I guess?
- Tue, 21:54: A long time ago in a galaxy far away it was a dark and stormy night... https://t.co/R7Bs8gfpar
April 20th, 2016
Greg shook his head. “Everyone talks about how sophisticated continental Europe is, but I don’t see it. I mean, can you imagine if Prince had sung about how ‘She came in through the ausfahrt’?”
“Greg darling,” sniffed Isadora. “Would you do me the great favor of putting a sock in it? I am trying to have a conversation with my daughter.”