May 6th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Thu, 18:03: RT @glaad: .@Starbucks and Barnes & Noble join @Target in instituting trans-friendly bathroom policies https://t.co/AJPMoTnQe5 via @NewNowN…
- Thu, 23:11: The Guts class for Ghostbusters is turning out pretty neat, actually. Half barbarian, half empathic healer.
- Thu, 23:13: The specialty trees are “Big Lug” (ally defense/healing like a paladin), and “Danger Magnet” which is basically an avoidance tank.
- Thu, 23:13: This is the Ray Stantz class. ;)
- Thu, 23:13: He takes damage, so you don’t have to!
- Thu, 23:15: It’s weird mapping the GB to traditional class structure. Egon = wizard is easy. But Ray = tank and Peter = healer surprised me!
- Thu, 23:17: That presumably puts Winston in the role of the fighter, tho it’s harder to nail that down from movie evidence.
- Thu, 23:23: Anyway! The classes in my GB conversion don’t map 1:1 w/ D&D, otherwise I’d just stick with D&D classes. But they do have elements.
- Thu, 23:24: Brains is mostly wizard/sorcerer, which boils down to crowd control/AoE in combat and know-it-alling out of combat.
- Thu, 23:25: Brawn is basically fighter, single-target DPS and durability… and spends their time out of combat depending on their background.