May 28th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:33: RT @BNBuzz: "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso https://t.co/9XCJvsSV64
- Fri, 13:41: Bought Overwatch an hour ago. Still trying to get grunky old PC to remember it has a video card.
- Fri, 13:47: This was a very nice gaming rig about 5 years ago. It still would be except the OS and drivers are all broken due to bitrot. :P
- Fri, 13:48: The hardware is all still perfectly capable of doing everything a game might want, but the drivers all pretend it isn’t.
- Fri, 13:50: RT @valeriehalla: second life is so unreal it's like urban exploration in an abandoned cyber fuckzone
- Fri, 13:51: I’d consider buying a new one if I had a job. :P
- Fri, 13:52: I can’t really blame this all on Windows. “Pretend perfectly good hardware is old and busted” is S.O.P. for Apple, too.
- Fri, 13:58: One nice thing about working from home, I can tell my gaming rig to do all its BS updates while I work instead of when I get home.
- Fri, 14:01: RT @amhistorymuseum: Planning a visit to the museums in Washington, DC, this holiday weekend? Follow #SmithsonianTips for helpful hints. ht…
- Fri, 14:02: RT @NewYorker: Apple makes great phones––but its music services show it doesn’t understand how people on the Internet behave: https://t.co/…