June 21st, 2016
( Collapse )
- Mon, 15:42: It’s weird how the population of #TwitterPonies has changed over the years. When I started it was mostly support chars from the show...
- Mon, 15:43: With the manes waxing and waning quite a bit. Now it feels like 90% of the #TwitterPonies are OCs.
- Mon, 15:43: Many of the #TwitterPonies OCs are brilliant! Which is awesome. But it doesn’t quite have that “step into the show” feel it once did.
- Mon, 15:45: Gambate! https://t.co/YZySr3MF08
- Mon, 15:51: RT @NineLeavez: o.o -.- o.o Carry on world... https://t.co/gxcgvvElNq
- Mon, 15:54: Not gonna lie, often feel nostalgic for “the old days” of S1. Aaaaaall the way back in 2010. XD
- Mon, 16:08: RT @NitrateDiva: Errol Flynn in Kodachrome by George Hurrell. (You might want to avert your eyes to avoid a swoon-related incident.) https:…
- Mon, 16:10: RT @fatnutritionist: You don't crave carbs because they are Your Personal Weakness, but because you are an animal and every cell in your bo…
- Mon, 16:11: RT @MLP_Trixie: PSA: Unicorn hugs can be dangerous, everypony needs to watch out for accidental horn pokings. IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!
- Mon, 16:14: I have a weird relationship with OCs. When I started in the TP, I definitely wanted a show character. I lucked into Soarin.