- Tue, 12:00: RT @2noame: "Why am I not working on the thing that is most important to me?" A question with an answer that will change for many with #bas…
- Tue, 12:05: #Wacom Tablet Setting: *is broken* Update: *fixes* Next Update: *breaks again* -.-
- Tue, 12:13: RT @wryote: I know how to polka, so basically, if you want to be the coolest person on the dance floor, you better hope I'm not attending t…
- Tue, 12:28: RT @computerfact: waiting for a movie with 1. at least two computers in it 2. who aren't evil 3. who talk to each other 4. about something…
- Tue, 12:31: Printer, you have one job. What’s the problem.
- Tue, 12:34: This one used to be. Then one day it suddenly wasn’t. -.- https://t.co/WtsYffr0sk
- Tue, 13:11: RT @DisneyZootopia: Kick back, relax, and get your shades on. https://t.co/yCpSWUiWrI
- Tue, 14:39: Rejection number four on current novel. Le sigh!
- Tue, 15:18: RT @erurisms: im melting. protect kids and stop taking video game so serious https://t.co/KFtPTQoO9Q
- Tue, 16:38: Play of the Game Badge Sale! https://t.co/qUUDjY6PvE
June 29th, 2016
From the “Ideas I Wish I’d Had a Month Before AnthroCon Instead of Two Days” Department…
Yeah, so, Overwatch has been eating my brain. ^.^’ What can I say, it’s an awesome game! So I want an excuse to do art related to it. 😉 Badges! Who doesn’t love badges?
But yeah, the flyer pretty much says it all. $30 gets a glossy photo-quality printed badge in holder mailed anywhere in the U.S., or $25 gets a high-res file so you can print out your own. And if you’re one of my Patreon supporters you get $10 off!
To claim one, you can leave a comment here, or you can e-mail me via thegneech at gmail dot com. Gamsa!