- Thu, 21:43: <3
- Fri, 08:29: U.S.A.: We can’t even.
- Fri, 08:36: https://t.co/TlOxq2gIq2
- Fri, 08:36: RT @danreilly11: Fuck a wall. America should build a giant mirror to look at itself
- Fri, 08:44: What a freakin’ mess. -.-
- Fri, 08:51: RT @peterwsinger: Remember this during all the attempts to divide us. https://t.co/18J8mXwOjT
- Fri, 08:55: RT @MyDaughtersArmy: You can be outraged by the death of an innocent man and the deaths of men protecting peaceful protesters. It's not one…
- Fri, 09:05: On happier topics: The Legend of Gnome Ann https://t.co/5sl9TzeplS
- Fri, 09:51: I saw what you did thar. https://t.co/X7dyBnLecg
- Fri, 09:56: RT @larainenewman: succinct https://t.co/iQENQ0AtDZ
Play of the Game Badge: RJ by the-gneech on DeviantArt
Every once in a while the universe goes, "Oh by the way, HERE." And while I'm always very grateful for these episodes, I am also very baffled and left feeling vaguely like something is out of order somewhere. In this particular case, a very kind TwitterPonies fan, upon hearing of my constant battles with the rapidly-failing MACH5, made a new and way better computer appear as if by magic today. Dubbed KITT, as it is all black and mysterious except for a single red light on the front, it is actually the second computer of mine by that name. And, not gonna lie, it's very nice. ^.^'
So, true to my word, I jumped into PVP in Overwatch tonight, after a few AI matches to get a feel for the new machine.
Sooooo smooooth. O.o I dunno what the framerate was, but it was like watching a very peculiar Pixar movie. I only won one match... but the defeats were gorgeous to watch. XD
I didn't spend the whole day on that, tho. As you can see, I completed the first of my "Play of the Game" badge commissions today. Tomorrow I'll try to bang out another if I can, but I'm also thinking of heading over to Baltimore tomorrow to catch lunch with some folks at BronyCon. I was considering a Saturday pass to poke around the con itself, but $50 is kinda steep for what I would get out of it. Lunch with friends is more than sufficient instead. :)
Tomorrow night, I hope to do some online gaming, in the form of Cards Against Humanity and possibly Quiplash if I can rustle up enough players. And if not... well... I can run Overwatch now. Whenever I want. No crashing.
-The Gneech, now idea how he got so lucky