- Tue, 16:35: RT @femfreq: "Culture is not yours. It's ours. We all share it." A very sweet @johnbiggs piece on the importance of Ghostbusters: https://t…
- Tue, 16:41: RT @malki: anyway, shoutout to the guy I just saw whose loud music bumping from his bike speaker was interrupted by Siri giving him directi…
- Wed, 08:11: RT @NoraReed: i feel like the world lost its DM at the end of 2015 and they're just generating 2016 from d20 tables
- Wed, 08:21: More #LoveforLeslieJ because @Lesdoggg rocks. https://t.co/LF2nivHcdD
- Wed, 08:30: Cthulhu: *rises from R’lyeh* Humanity: *sigh of relief*
- Wed, 08:36: Here, have some crazy wuxia superhero action. https://t.co/SzX7Iiw7TK
- Wed, 11:01: RT @priya_ebooks: i read this when i was a kid and never forgot it https://t.co/RYzjyxShjS
- Wed, 11:02: RT @GailSimone: Ackroyd in the streets, Holtzmann in the sheets.
- Wed, 11:02: RT @saladinahmed: Americans your government just blew 85 innocent people to pieces. Thought you should know. https://t.co/4Id7fAqMP8
- Wed, 11:11: RT @AxiomAxiom: What do you call too much data in the Land of the Lost computers? SLEESTAK OVERFLOW! I'll show myself out.
July 20th, 2016
In which I need to learn to stand behind the tank, Inkblitzer isn’t indecisive, and Trixie has too much faith in Trixie. Warning for language.
As always, questions, comments, and suggestions welcome and desired!