- Fri, 15:51: RT @mrs__peel: OH MY GOD (dies) https://t.co/e6444N3HGy
- Fri, 16:05: RT @Nanook1234: Doodled up the Lady #Ghostbuckers Gonna have to get Kevin in there next :D anyway, this is all for tonight! ENJOY! https:/…
- Fri, 16:06: Under the water? Carry the water. Water removes! https://t.co/oMGVlFTMj0
- Fri, 16:32: RT @alexandraerin: Guess the "languishing in clearance racks" narrative was like the "empty theaters" one. https://t.co/sZZcpBTeKc
- Fri, 18:50: RT @PuffChrissy: CREATURE: I shall be with you on your wedding-night. FRANKENSTEIN: Doing what? CREATURE: Eating cake. And dancing! LOTS…
- Fri, 19:33: RT @danteshepherd: "So humid, you can cut the air with a knife!" "Really?" (goes outside) (stabs the air) (blood-curdling screams) "My reve…
- Fri, 21:06: ICYMI, How Not to Suck at Overwatch Ep. 04, starring @Inkblitzer and me. https://t.co/77ZtoQUZz8
- Fri, 21:45: Two Hanzos, a Symmetra, an Ana, and one guy who just copies whatever I switch to. Gonna be one of THOSE games.
- Fri, 22:43: Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. Lord knows we could all use one!
- Fri, 22:56: Oh, just popping on to wish @ElliJCntryDiva awesome dreams. ‘cos y’know, it’s good to return the favor!
July 23rd, 2016
Time for something different! Today I go over practice drills I use to improve my aim and movement skills, with particular emphasis on headshots. I focus a bit on Tracer, because the skills involved in playing her well will carry over to almost any other character in the game, but these exercises will also help snipers or anyone else for whom accuracy is a big deal.
I hope you’ll find this useful! Likes and Subscribes will help spread the word, if you do.
For more in-depth treatment of these drills individually, see also:
Dibz’s “Drills For Kills” Tracer Guide: https://youtu.be/AvF57L6ytZw
Force Gaming’s “Improve Your Aim IN JUST 10 MINUTES”: https://youtu.be/MFIritvrMxY