August 4th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Wed, 21:45: RT @AdamBertocci: We need an Uber, but for politics. I don't know what that means but I was given $56M in startup money halfway through typ…
- Wed, 22:23: G’nite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. :)
- Thu, 08:56: RT @mental_floss: Undercover Art: 6 Paintings That Were Hiding Something — https://t.co/42hSZ2Shpq https://t.co/AEY9jTUjUD
- Thu, 09:08: RT @dethbox: Life is too short to spend it being angry about everything. Always look for the best in every situation and smile. Do somethin…
- Thu, 09:25: First rule of programming is “Figure out how some jerk will break it." https://t.co/iyjIRjgQGc
- Thu, 09:55: RT @SaraMG: This is seriously one of the best things I've heard about America in a long time. https://t.co/0exSDKnTRm
- Thu, 09:59: I often wonder if I’m using my time to the best purpose. But so far, finding a better one has eluded me, so… yes? I guess?
- Thu, 10:00: RT @KatWithSword: The problem with revisions is that you now have to make all the things you handwaved in the draft make sense.
- Thu, 10:05: An awkward analogy is like a cold bath with someone you dislike. https://t.co/Xt3bOtIHEH
- Thu, 10:10: RT @Lionel_Layton: @the_gneech That's... an awkward analogy. My God, you're right!