- Fri, 22:59: #Overwatch competitive placement done. Rank 46, with a 50% winrate (in the placement matches).
- Fri, 23:01: Plots was having a rough night. I mean, we all were, but he was getting tilted in a way @Inkblitzer and me weren’t. https://t.co/TQdaGsFruf
- Fri, 23:03: You can see on MasterOverwatch, my K/D ratio is gradually creeping up, which is what I’m aiming for. https://t.co/F1dj8zZGUJ
- Fri, 23:04: I’m not chasing kills, I’m concentrating on staying alive. XD
- Fri, 23:08: The #Overwatch competitive season ends on Wednesday, and I don’t particularly care about trying to go up this time around...
- Fri, 23:09: I kept hearing about how it was so much better than QP, with people forming teams and using mic etc. Haven’t seen it.
- Fri, 23:10: So at this point, if I’m playing in a group where someone wants to do competitive, sure. But if not? Eh.
- Fri, 23:21: RT @Gage_Panther: .... Meow. (Hi.) https://t.co/Z3XeQMKySC
- Sat, 00:17: RT @Allegra_Town: A little #Overwatch love: Pharah vs Tracer. Maybe someday I'll revisit this and add more heroes @OverwatchGG https://t.co…
- Sat, 00:28: For @ccagraveheart https://t.co/yv4pA5dqTG
August 13th, 2016
With the help of Inkblitzer and Plotline, I finally complete my ranked placement matches, which shows much just how far I’ve come! We also have to deal with a dash too much salt.