September 10th, 2016
( Collapse )
- Fri, 15:46: RT @TheOnion: Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program https://t.co/Ij4ilG63o4 https://t.co/oS1GD22zCk
- Fri, 16:35: RT @KonnahDOT: IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME im desperate af sakljf so gd broke THANK YOU https://t.co/ELsddgYYYL
- Fri, 19:29: RT @rowans_ghost: @paulfeig https://t.co/rj0K2KBrtr
- Fri, 21:12: Had the strange urge to make the bugbear chieftain female and name her Alice McMalice. #DnD #corny
- Fri, 21:25: For context, I once had the PCs face an ogre with a cannon for an arm, named Blasty McNasty. https://t.co/BKurgoaojV
- Fri, 21:29: RT @Ambaaargh: The feel when you encounter rule 34 of your chars but are more disheartened by the low quality and wild OOC than the actual…
- Fri, 22:11: Okay! Every major NPC has a name. MOST of the dungeon room keys are updated to 5E and any that aren’t would be TPKs anyway.
- Fri, 22:11: I’m -almost- ready to actually run tomorrow. XD
- Fri, 22:12: So now… I’m off to bed. Gnite world, and have an awesome tomorrow. I love ya.
- Sat, 10:22: RT @CuteEmergency: Look, I know this week has been tough so here's a chihuahua dressed as a centurion being pulled by a sausage dog. https:…