- Tue, 12:52: Pretty sure there’s nobody in New England who doesn’t wish they lived in a gothic castle. https://t.co/7WUYZOtSWD
- Tue, 12:57: RT @SeiferA: Pretty sure this is still relevant with all the Halloween fans on the net https://t.co/IoTBa5t5KI
- Tue, 14:29: RT @DrBlinkShrink: Many superheroes are convinced they can't truly die because Netflix has become powerful enough to bring them back from t…
- Tue, 14:31: RT @philshapiro: Friendly tip - If you call yourself an "internet explorer" in your Twitter bio, people are going to try uninstall you.
- Tue, 14:37: Hey, any UK peeps who are awake: I realize the social pull of a referendum, but now legally binding is it? I mean… (c)
- Tue, 14:37: While it may be politically tough, is it actually legal for the gov’t to say “Screw the referendum, no Brexit for us!”?
- Tue, 14:52: My story had a half-elf protag, which meant it had humans and elves. It now also has halflings. I need one more character (for reasons)...
- Tue, 14:53: Do I round out the clich� by making it a dwarf? Do I just have another elf? Or something weird like a werewolf?
- Tue, 14:56: Of those, minotaur makes the most sense. ;) This character is effectively a ranger/tracker type. https://t.co/rg65d0srPg
- Tue, 14:58: I did a whole comic about faeries! XD https://t.co/34J6keqODu
October 26th, 2016
In which Trixie, Inkblitzer and I don’t suck! Or at least, suck less than the other team?
Warning! Salty language.